Thursday 22 December 2011

On the Run up to Christmas!

This little teddy bear has taken me about 3 months to do and it's finally complete! Yay! This will be a present for my nephew who will be 5 months on Christmas day!


I'm afraid I don't have any instructions as to how to do this...


I made the small one with the blue ribbon on his neck. the other one is a Hamley's bear that my boyfriend (www.drunkwriter.blogspot.com) got me for this Christmas (early I know, but that's how we roll. The teddy's name is Humphrey.)
I enjoyed making this bear and I would say that the most difficult part of it was the face. It's so hard creating a perfect bear face from a totally blank canvas. And not to mention I lost one of his eyes... So I had to improvise.


I am also in the process of knitting my nephew a scarf, which is taking a while- Christmas Admin and all! But this is how far I've got so far! 
So I've still got quite a while to go and several things to make before hand! Ahhhh! 


Also on the run up to Christmas I've been making my family and my boyfriend's family, unfortunately I can't show you the cards made for his family because they have his family's face on with the additional christmas hat put on! Easy to do in Paint!


I'm always struck by how easy Christmas cards are to make. I mean look at the right one... So easy! I bought a set of christmas card decorations from ebay and stuck it on card. Now it's done! Make sure you have something Christmassy to put onto the card. Really nice gift wrap is brilliant to use as backing before you put down any objects!

Enjoy the admin!

No comments:

Post a Comment