Monday 16 January 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Tomorrow marks the Birthday of a wonderful Drunk Writer, My boyfriend who can be found on drunkwriter.blogspot.com 


So, in order to mark his birthday I decided to make another TARDIS cake. I'm really keen to improve on last years and to get it better. So this is the one I make for his birthday: 



That is this years cake. Last years birthday cake can be found here: http://creativeprogress.blogspot.com/2011/12/tardis-cake.html


So, it's definitely safe to say that we are WHO fans... 


Now I'm not sure which one is better. Can you help? 


This years is obviously the right colour. It took me ages to get the right colour using sugar flair colouring paste and my hands are still blue from mixing it (no, really they are). It's a chocolate cake, which I was quite nervous about because I've never really made chocolate cakes... His request! But I tried the butter cream and that had some serious yummy goodness right there! 


Let me know if you want to know how to make it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment