Wednesday 11 January 2012

Yummy Alcohol!



Sangria!


Sangria is a wine punch/cocktail depending on what you like to call it and is very well known in Spain.


Before Christmas I made a batch of Sangria! Very yummy stuff, perfect for parties! I thought I would tell you how to make it! 


You will need:


3 Parts Red Wine (up to you how much you put in!)
1 Part Orange Juice
2 Parts lemonade
Sliced Orange
Now because I'm a poor student I didn't put the other parts in: 
Ice
Fresh Mint




Mix all the ingredients together into a jug ( I put mine in a measuring jug first and then tipped into a clean bottle) and then serve, I served with the sliced Oranges and it went down lovely! After about 4 glasses you can really feel it. If you feel like there's too much of one ingredient you can add a bit more of the others.




Enjoy and let me know if you like it! Have you made any interesting drinks before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment